Her dreams of experiencing far-away places and global cultures have taken her around the world as she turned her passion into her profession.
Emily set out to share her travel tips and deals with top travel brands and began The Travel Mom. As her children grew and evolved, so did her business. Today, The Travel Mom is a thriving source for travel content and Emily is a trusted on-air personality.
Emily has earned her reputation as a leading leisure travel correspondent and a trusted subject-matter expert on television, in print and as a content provider. Viewers have described her as the “ultimate travel insider who is willing to share information that makes it easier for the REST of us.”
Emily has frequently appeared on national (GMA, Today Show, NBC Nightly News,) syndicated (Steve Harvey, Harry Connick Jr., Pickler & Ben) and local news from coast to coast offering viewers and her followers curated content on:
• Where to go- the cities to see and places to go when you are in those destinations
• Where to stay- tips on top resorts, hotels and how to get the best deals
• When to book- best times to book and travel for ultimate immersion
• Travel trends- family, romantic escapes, girls getaways, wellness, pet travel, eco-adventure, iconic celebration, LGBTQ+, etc.
• Deals- access to special offers exclusive to The Travel Mom
• Access- behind the scenes looks at your favorite places
• Travel tips and tricks to make your travel experience stress and hassle-free
“Americans still do not take the majority of their vacation days,” says Emily, “I believe that my doing the legwork for them makes it easier for them to say yes to discovering the world. If everyone took a vacation each year, we would all have less stress and enjoy life a little bit more.”
Emily’s family adventures have been well-documented from skydiving in California to canoeing in the Caribbean and everywhere in between. Her girlfriend-nature and straight-talk about travel invite viewers to experience the world with her as she paves the way for your next vacation.