What Is Matt’s Flights?
Every now and again, you’ll stumble across an incredible deal while looking for a flight.
Normally, that’s either because the airline has made a mistake (which is more common than you might think!), or the company is desperate to sell tickets on an under-booked route to avoid making a loss.
Matt’s Flights is a service that specializes in finding those incredible deals when they arise, then letting you know about them within seconds.
Some of the service’s key features include:
• Customized deals based on your departure and/or arrival airport.
• 1-on-1 personal flight planning support from Matt himself.
• Instant access to all the deals.
• At least three new deals per week.
• An unlimited number of search queries.
Both domestic and international flights are supported from the following airports:
• American Airports: ABQ, ATL, AVL, AUS, BDL, BNA, BOI, BOS, BUF, BWI, CHS, CLE, CLT, COS, CVG, DCA, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, ICT, IND, JAX, JFK, LAS, LAX, LGA, MCI, MCO, MIA, MKE, MSP, MSY, OAK, OKC, OMA, ORD, PDX, PHL, PHX, PIT, PVD, RDU, RNO, RSW, SAN, SAV, SAT, SEA, SFO, SJC, SLC, SMF, SNA, STL, TPA, TYS
• Canadian Airports: YEG, YOW, YUL, YVR, YYC, YYZ
How to Access Matt’s Flight
As a reader of The Travel Mom reader, you can subscribe to Matt’s Flights for one year for just $30. The regular price of an annual plan is $97, so you are saving more than 69 percent by picking up this bargain.
Anyone can use the app, but keep in mind that only American and Canadian outbound cities are supported.